Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, May 30, 2010

23 Weeks!!!

Photobucket

How Far Along? 23 Weeks!
Total Weight gain/loss: I didn't weigh myself today
Maternity Clothing? Yep
Stretch Marks: A couple new ones on my side and the stretching continues.
Sleep: seems great every other night.
Best Moment This Week: Finding out I wasn't having pre-term labor on Thursday.
Movement: Everday.
Food Cravings: Strawberries!!
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Thank god no and praying not for another 16/17 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss:Sleeping comfortably on a nightly basis
What I Look Forward To: Viability Day next week andfeeling outside baby kicks and letting Jason feel them.
Milestones: First trip to L&D(not a milestone I hoped for this early)
This week baby is the size of: A Papaya!

6 comments:

Shanny said...

That's so cool that Jason could feel the kicks! I can't wait for when my hubby can feel them too!

Mrs.Diff said...

Lol Jason can't feel them yet, its a milestone I'm looking forward too.

The Riesbergs said...

Holy Crap...time is flying. Your looking great!!!

Mrs.Diff said...

Thanks Katie, I feel the same way most days, but last Thursday I felt like Spetember is sooo far away.

blackhuff said...

Mmmm ... strawberries. Good luck with the next couple of weeks, we hope for no contractions!

Shanny said...

ooooh I miss understood =(
I thought that part was in milestones! gotta go check out my eyes lol