
How Far Along? 19 Weeks today!
Total Weight gain/loss: I'm up 7 total of the 10 pounds I have lost
Maternity Clothing? Yep
Stretch Marks: One little one...so far
Sleep: is uncomfortable, I love stomach sleeping.
Best Moment This Week: Finding Out the Gender/Feeling Movement for sure
Movement: It's a dance party in the Morning and the Evening
Food Cravings: Fruit
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 20/21 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss: Yogurt(It makes me throw up)
What I Look Forward To: Feeling more movement.
Milestones: Finding out It's A Boy!/ Feeling Movement
This week baby is the size of: A Mango!
*Bonus Picture*

My friend gave me clothes her little boy has outgrown, I'm jealous of my little boy's wardrobe lol.



1 comment:
Check you out growing, its so awesome! Yay for getting some clothes for the little man, I think I'm feeling jealous too lol
Post a Comment