I LOVE saying I'm having a son or a little boy and telling people his name. It just makes it so real. Who knew you could love someone so much that you have never even met yet.I could just stare at his pictures for hours.
Baby Kicks are the BEST thing ever! It makes everything else disappear for a few moments, like nothing else matters(at least it does for me). I'm now officially feeling him move and there is nothing like it in this world. It's still light and low and normally when my bladder is almost full. They sometimes make me giggle, especially at 7:30 in the morning when I first wake up.
I love looking at baby stuff and trying to picture us using it with him. It makes every detail and every safety standard the most important thing on my plate currently. I can't wait to start buying and putting his nursery together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Such a miracle! All of it =)
I can't wait to start feeling movement also, I can only imagine the feeling. When you start buying stuff you better share the pics!
Aww this post takes me back. Its such a magical time. My favorite was waking up in the morning and feeling him wiggling around in there. It was always the best start to my day.
Post a Comment