
Here's a picture of my baby boy sleeping. His head is on the right and he crossed his little arms and put them next to his head.
He was not shy at all about showing us he is all boy, actually the ultrasound tech said we couldn't have got a better shot. We could tell before she even said it's a boy, I just can't bring myself to post pictures of that area online, I know it's just baby parts in utero but I just can't.
He waved to us and when she was measuring his arm he folded his 2 middle fingers down like the sign for I Love You. He is measuring a bit bigger, a whole week bigger than we expected but considering both of my parents are tall and Jason is 6'0 he might just be tall. He weighs about 10 ounces right now and looks perfectly healthy.
I can't wait for September now when I will meet my son for the first time!



3 comments:
I'm so happy for you and little Mark Jason. Congrats mommy!!!!
Thanks! I can't wait to find out if you have mini Shannys or mini Jeffs or one of each!
Yay congrats! Little boys are SO MUCH FUN!!! :)
Post a Comment