Today is a special day in the Diffenbaugh household, it's our anniversary. Jason and I started dating on April 22 2007 and we decided to celebrate our anniversary by getting married on that day(we were already engaged in February and we were planning an October wedding and decided to just get married sooner). So today makes 2 years married for us.
It's amazing to think what all 2 years married has brought us.
Our wedding day I was so full of hope of becoming a Mom soon, little did I know what the following year would bring. We had 2 m/c and dealt with the fear of losing my mom to Cancer(which she has been Cancer free for a year and a half now!). It was a rough year but I can't imagine going through any of it without Jason, he was my rock through it all.
Our one year anniversary I was struggling with an annovulatory cycle and with not being pregnant by our one year. We adopted our cutie pie pups that month too though! Peanut Butter was our Easter present to each other and Jelly was our anniversary gift. The second year has had some up and downs as well. We ended up fostering our nephews for a while which was a huge change from going from TTC to having a 1 year old and a 3 year old. January brought news that we had been waiting so long to get, another BFP(and it seems this one is a sticky one).
As I sit here celebrating 2 years married and entering our third year I'm so thankful for everything and so excited for all the things to come this year. I'm almost 18 weeks pregnant and monday we should be finding out if we are going to have a son or a daughter and it just makes me feel so blessed to have a love like this and to be expecting our first-born.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Aww happy anniversary =)
Post a Comment