Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update from the Dr.

I forgot to update after the Dr visit on tuesday. Everything is going well. I'm up 2 pounds from my last visit(although I'm not sure how accurate it is considering how much water I drank before my appointment since my appointment was at 1). I found that since my allergies have went away and since I'm drinking 4 liters of water a day, my migraines have lessened, in fact now when I do get a small headache the motrin is taking care of it. The baby's heartbeat was at 148 and the Dr said it should stay in that range for the remainder of the pregnancy(with some minor fluctuations).

The most exciting part is the BIG ULTRASOUND is now scheduled!!!! We are so excited to see our little babe(we haven't seen him/her since 7 weeks 3 days) and to find out if it's a Mark or a Bella!

No comments: