Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, April 11, 2010

16 Weeks!!!

Photobucket
(Please excuse my messy not pretty at all hair, it was cleaning day at our house and I just didn't have the energy to do anything with my hair afterward)

How Far Along? 16 Weeks today!
Total Weight gain/loss: Same as last week
Maternity Clothing? Pretty much
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Sleep: is fabulous and I can't get enough
Best Moment This Week: Scheduling the big U/S
Movement: None that I can feel
Food Cravings: Fresh fruit!
Gender: I'm still thinking Girl like 75%
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 23/24 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss: I missed a margarita yesterday but no too bad.
What I Look Forward To: Feeling any type of movement and the big U/S!
Milestones: Scheduling the big U/S
This week baby is the size of: An Avocado!

No comments: