Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, May 23, 2010

22 Weeks!!!

Photobucket

How Far Along? 22 Weeks!
Total Weight gain/loss: I didn't weigh myself today
Maternity Clothing? Yep
Stretch Marks: Old ones from good old puberty are getting streched and getting bigger
Sleep: seems great every other night.
Best Moment This Week: Getting books for Mark, especially one that my Momma used to read to me when I was little.
Movement: Everday.
Food Cravings: Back to fresh pineapple, I ate 2 and a half pineapples this week
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 17/18 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss:Sleeping comfortably on a nightly basis
What I Look Forward To: Feeling outside baby kicks and letting Jason feel them.
Milestones: I bought his coming home from the hospital outfit.
This week baby is the size of: A Papaya!

1 comment:

Shanny said...

Wooohooo Papaya baby boy!
Its so cute to get the same books =)