I would like to wish all the moms a Happy Mother's Day and by all the moms I mean Moms that are currently snuggling/playing with their little ones, moms that are currently carrying their little ones snuggly in their bellies and last and most certainly not least the moms who little ones they never got to meet/the littles ones that left our world far too soon(never forget you are still a mom even if the child isn't here as tangible proof).
I feel so undeniably blessed this mother's day as my son is squirming and kicking in my belly but I remember the heartbreak this day brought me last year. My son is providing me with the best gift I could ever wish for currently, his kicks and punches and allowing me to be his Mom. He can never erase what I have been through but he is the band-aid that is helping me heal and feel so happy and blessed this Mother's Day.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment