Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

Introducing my son!

After a long and interesting labor Mark Jason is finally here! He was born at 11:35pm weighing 7 pounds 11 ounces and 21 inches long. Motherhood is by far the most amazing thing I have ever experienced and has shown me a love that I never knew possible or that it even existed. I plan on sitting down and typing up my birth story which is going to be a long emotional story. Here are so pictures to tide you over until then!

Meeting my son for the first time!

Mark Jason Diffenbaugh

Our Little Family

Jason holding our little boy(My personal favorite picture)

Heading home, Mark says Bye hospital, Mommy and Daddy are taking me home!

Mark resting at home

3 comments:

Shanny said...

oh my gosh, congratulations Mommy!!!!! He is absolutely precious =)

The Riesbergs said...

He is precious!!! Love him!!! Congrats Momma.

Mrs KS said...

He is ADORABLE! Congrats :) Can't wait to hear your birth story.