Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

An Update!!!

I know I know I'm slacking on the pictures again. They are on my camera and I have just been too lazy to upload them.

Anyways on to the update I went to the Dr for my weekly check-up today. I found out to my surprise that I'm already 2 to 3 centimeters dialated and 80% effaced. My mucus plug is starting to come out as well. The baby is at a negative one station, my OB thinks I will be having the baby this week and if not has me scheduled for induction at 6am on the 16th!! So I will be holding my baby boy soon one way or the other!! I'm measuring 40 weeks today after measuring a week or so ahead the whole time, the OB thinks we have a big boy on our hands and that's why he wants to induce before my due date.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

OMG, that's so exciting!!! Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly. I can't wait to "meet" your little guy. :-)

Shanny said...

Wow, wow, wow!
You are so close to meeting him, its insane!!!!!!!
I'm sending you all the luck girl, I hope everything goes smoothly for you and the baby... it doesn't sound like you'll be needing that induction, OMG!

Mrs KS said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear the news and see pictures of your sweet guy! :)

Shanny said...

Girl I'm so excited for you!!! I'm assuming your induction is still on for tomorrow so I wanted to wish you lots and lots of good luck. I'll be thinking of you.

You are going to be holding your son in your arms very soon, wow!