Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, August 22, 2010

35 (weeks) down and 35 (days) to go!!!

*Pic to come later/Jason is still at work

How Far Along? 35 Weeks!
Total Weight gain/loss: 4 pounds above pre-pregnancy weight as of my last appt 2 weeks ago.
Maternity Clothing? Yep
Stretch Marks: Yes
Sleep: I think me and sleep won't be meeting for quite some time.
Best Moment This Week: The 35/35 milestone!!!
Movement: All the time(at least it's not painful just slightly uncomfortable)
Food Cravings: Popsicles!
Gnder: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Nope hopefully they stay away about another 2 weeks.
Belly Button In/Out? In but it's very shallow
What I Miss: Sleep and not having heartburn 24/7(Tums are not hellping at all)
What I Look Forward To: Jason feeling Mark's kicks(Mark is stubborn and making sure this doesn't happen)
Milestones: 35 and 35!!!
This week baby is the size of: A Honeydew!

No comments: