Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, August 8, 2010

31,32, and 33 weeks!

Man I have been such a slacker, my shower was last weekend(still waiting to get pics) so 31 weeks I was exhuasted from cleaning and last week was my shower so I was pretty tired again.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

How Far Along? 33 Weeks!
Total Weight gain/loss: 6 pounds above pre-pregnancy weight as of my last appt 2 weeks ago.
Maternity Clothing? Yep
Stretch Marks: Yes
Sleep: I can't get enough of it!
Best Moment This Week: Baby Shower last week!
Movement: All the time it seems!
Food Cravings: Ice Cream with half-baked cookies this week.
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Nope although yesterday I felt a real contraction I *think*.
Belly Button In/Out? In but getting pretty shallow
What I Miss: Sleeping through the night
What I Look Forward To: Jason feeling Mark's kicks
Milestones: This being the last month before my Due Date month!
This week baby is the size of: A Honeydew!

2 comments:

The Riesbergs said...

WoW...Time sure has flew by. Can't wait to see Mr. Mark

Shanny said...

Yes missy you have been a slacker! You are looking great =)
wohooo for the baby shower!!!!