
How Far Along? 34 Weeks!
Total Weight gain/loss: 4 pounds above pre-pregnancy weight as of my last appt last monday.
Maternity Clothing? Yep
Stretch Marks: Yes
Sleep: What's this thing called sleep lol
Best Moment This Week: Being so close to full term.
Movement: Does jabs above my hip when he's shifting or turning count.
Food Cravings: Nothing really
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Nope hopefully they stay away about another 3 weeks.
Belly Button In/Out? In but it's very shallow
What I Miss: Shaving like a normal person and not huffing and puffing
What I Look Forward To: Jason feeling Mark's kicks
Milestones: 3 Weeks until full term!!!
This week baby is the size of: A Honeydew!



1 comment:
Looking good Momma!
I can't believe your little man is almost full term, I do believe however that you are not really sleeping. What is that indeed?....
Post a Comment