Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nursery Pics!!

Since I was such a slacker the past few weeks I'm giving you guys a bonus post this week lol. Here are some pictures of our little boy's room!

Here is the view of the room from the doorway.
Photobucket

This is one side of the room where his crib and swing are.
Photobucket

This is his crib with his soother bear that's strapped to the crib.
Photobucket

This is the recliner/rocker we got and his bouncer. That's our puppy Jelly who loves taking naps on the ottoman lol.
Photobucket

This is the view from our bedroom doorway. It shows his bassinet which at night will be in our room.
Photobucket

His changer with some of his little clothes and bath stuff on the shelves and his swing again.
Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed the nursery tour!

4 comments:

Shanny said...

Awww loving the nursery! We are into the monkey theme too...so adorable!

Mrs.Diff said...

Shanny I can't wait to see pics of your double nursery!! I'm finding so many cute monkey things.

Ashley said...

Where did you find the monkey crib set? I love it! since we had our little one, everything has become monkeys!

Mrs.Diff said...

Ashley-

Thanks!I bought it at Babies R Us. They have an entire line called Pop Monkey.