Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow I'm going to meet my baby boy!!! It seems so surreal still, I guess that's what happens when you spend more time trying to get pregnant than actually being pregnant.

I have so many emotions at this point, I'm so excited to meet Mark and to just hold and kiss him and soak up every precious minute with him and just to be able to show him all the love I have for him. At the same time Im going to miss being pregnant and feeling him move in there(I kinda already miss it even though he is still in there b/c the hours are already ticking down).

I won't be updating the blog for a few days or longer but I will have pictures up on facebook and for the ladies who know me on the bump I do have someone gving updates there as well. I guess that's it for now, next time I post I will have a sweet little boy to write all about and show off!

2 comments:

Shanny said...

Thinking of you on this special day!!!

Mrs KS said...

Yay I'm so excited! Congrats!