Yep you read that correctly my baby is going to be one month this saturday!! How in the world has it already been one month since I've met my little man, it seems impossible that a month has already passed!
They didn't measure him today so I don't know the length(I will measure him myself this week and report that later). He weighs 10 pounds 2 ounces! Yep my little guy that only weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces has picked up weight fast which isn't too surprising to us since he eats ALL the time it seems.
We found out he has a milk protein allergy so I have to cut all dairy and soy and use a special formula when I supplement and hopefully that takes care of the problem b/c he has been in so much pain the past few days and it literally breaks my heart to see him like that and to know that there is nothing I can do to make it go away. If it doesn't the next stop is cutting at the breastmilk completely which is something I'm not looking forward to if it comes to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment