Dear Mark,
It has been a month since you completely altered my world, Happy one month birthday! Its hard to believe its already been a month but at the same time that its only been a month. I feel so wrapped up in you that its hard to remember my identity before you. What a month we have had! Jaundice, infections(breathing problems) and heart murmurs were that first whirlwind week and landed you back in the hospital tuesday night(the 21st). What a scary trip that was for Momma and Daddy, it seemed like every time we turned around they were finding something new. Now we are battling a milk protein allergy which has you so fussy because you are in pain which breaks Momma's heart. I hate seeing you in pain and not being able to fix it or soothe you it has made me cry. You are growing so much and picking weight up because you are a fantastic eater, you already look so different! You still look so much like your Daddy though except you have Momma's hair.
Mark you are a dream come true and are so loved. I want you to remember that always. Those nights where you don't seem to sleep at all and I'm exhausted and you look up at me with all that love in your eyes I get it, I really get what being a parent is. Its an unfaltering neverending pure love. Its an unexplainable feeling and I hope one day(far far from today) that you experience it and understand what I'm talking about, I never understood my momma's love until I met you. You are such a blessing and I thank God for you everyday. Thank you for being my son and letting me experience motherhood! I love you so much and love watching you grow, I can't wait to see the type of man you become, hopefully you will be like your Daddy who is a fantastic man.
Love,
Your Momma
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ahhh...I love it!! Happy 1 month Little Mark!
Post a Comment