What a busy month we have been having! I try to post more but I never seem to have time, there always seems to be other things that need to be done like a baby to feed,laundry to wash and fold or dishes and etc. I promise to try to update as much as I can but my little boy just seems more appealing than a computer lol. Here are some pictures so you all can see how he is growing! Captions are below the photos.
Our Family picture at the Pumpkin Patch!
Mark and me taking a seat with some pumpkins by the pick your own pumpkin patch!
The three of us in the Corn Maze. All that searching to get out made Mark super hungry lol.
Mark and Daddy picking out a pumpkin!
Mark and Mommy with his pumpkin!
Mark taking in all the pumpkins, I LOVE the expression on his face!
All that activity wore Mark out.
Mark in his skeleton costume before we left to go Trick or Treating!
A better picture of Mark in his costume.
Our first family Halloween!
Hope you all loved the photos as much as I love sharing them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So fun!!!!
Post a Comment