Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two Month Letter!

Mark,

My sweet baby boy has it really been 2 whole months since we met you face to face, the calender says it has but honestly it doesn't feel like it. I really can't tell you how fast the past two months have flown by.I'm writing this as you nap on my chest and I know one day you will be too big for this and I'm glad that day is not today, I love snuggling you and watching you sleep peacefully. This past week I had to pack away your itsy bitsy baby clothes and bring out the 3 month old clothes, yep you read that right 3 month old your such a big boy these days(the pants are just a teensy bit long but the 0-3 are too short).We had your 2 month old appointment today and you weigh 12 pounds 10 ounces(in the 70th percentile) and are 25 inches long(off the percentile charts b/c you are so long!).You had shots today and only cried when they poked you(Momma cried too) and immediately calmed down once I picked you up. We also discovered you have reflux on top of the milk/soy allergies and colic, for now we are going to try rice cereal in your bottle to see if that helps, if not we will try meds.

Starting tonight we are trying to transition you out of the bassinet b/c you are getting so big. I think this is going to be harder on Momma than it is you. We are doing it slowly for Momma's sake as well as yours, we are starting with the pack and play bassinet in Momma and Daddy's room and then moving you to your crib when we think your ready. This month we got to experience your first holiday, Halloween! We dressed you up as a skeleton and you were the cutest skeleton I have ever seen! We also did your pics with Santa a bit early(yesterday)to avoid as many germs and crowds as possible, you were such a great little guy. You stayed awake and didn't cry one bit and gave us some cute pictures. Mark we love you so much and consider ourselves the luckiest people in the world to be your parents! I'm still in awe of you everyday, you seem to grow and change daily. You rolled over for the first time this month and I couldn't have been more proud,it's only been that one time but it was amazing to physically see you learn something. You smile at us all the time and try to "talk" which warms my heart to the core. I honestly never knew I could love someone this much and somehow everyday I seem to love you more and more and it amazes me. I can't wait to see what this next month holds.

Love Forever and Always,
Momma

1 comment:

Shanny said...

Aww this is so sweet!
He is looking so adorable, love it!