Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful....

Seeing so many post and status updates about what people are thankful for has inspired me, so I want to take a moment to give thanks for some things in my life.


My Mom. She has been the best mom one can wish for and is my best friend and someone I can always depend on. I hope and pray I can be half the mom she has been. Plus without her there wouldn't be a me lol.

My Dad(stepdad technically but whatever). He may not have help create me but he most certainly helped mold me. He offered guidance and support and helped me stumble along the path from teenager to adult.

My nephews Jaymes and Samuel. They showed me what fun being an aunt is and what a special love you can have for nephews.

My husband Jason who is my best friend and so much more. The person who knows me like no one else and loves me even at my worst. And without him this little miracle would not exist:

Mark, my sweet son, the whole reason of my exsistance and the greatest blessing life has brought me yet. He is the miracle I wished, prayed and longed for. I will always be eternally grateful and thankful for his exsistance.

No comments: