My precious baby boy,
I'm writing this letter to you while I watch you take a nap in your crib.I'm still in awe of you, I can't believe your real and ours and not a dream sometimes. You are such a good baby and are so very loved. I love watching you learn and discover the world around you, you show me a whole new world at the same time.
This month you have really discovered your voice, you coo and "talk" constantly but mine and Daddy's favorite sound is your laugh and boy do you like to laugh and sometimes we have no clue what your laughing about. On Christmas Momma found out you have a ticklish spot under your arms and we spent about 10 minutes with me tickling you and you just laughing and laughing. Speaking of Christmas you got to meet your other grandparents and other aunt and uncle this month and they adored you but really we haven't met anyone yet that doesn't.
We tried rice cereal a couple days ago(Our GI gave us the go ahead), you aren't too much of a fan of it but you eat it anyways just making faces along the way. Your favorite toys right now are your monkey lovey, the christmas moose and the cement truck Grandma and Grandpa got you for christmas. You still HATE tummy time and haven't rolled over again but you seem so close so many times so we keep doing it and you keep crying about it.
I think we are starting the teething process today. You have been really drooly the past couple of weeks but today you are so cranky and fussy and can't get enough of your hand or lovey to chew on.
You are growing entirely too fast! I'm having to pack away alot of your 3 months old stuff and you are already fitting into some of your 6 month old stuff! I will update your weight and height after your 4 month appt on the 26(You were 27 inches and 15 pounds 10 ounces and 17 inch head, our little long and lean baby). We love you so much little man!
Love,
Your Momma
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe he is already 4 months! That means mine are just behind him. (They also hate tummy time)Let us know how the appt goes!
Happy 4 months Mr. Mark!!
Post a Comment