2010 was such a great year for the Diffenbaughs and I'm not sure how 2011 will ever top it(unless Baby #2 comes along and then it will be tied).Last year this time I was sad and feeling like we were never going to fet our baby little did I know just 2 days later our little boy would be conceived. It was the year our biggest wish finally came true. Instead of a long letter of how great the year was for us I will recap in pictures(My favorite picture from each month).
January
We are having a baby!(Hopefully)
February
Our baby has a heartbeat!!!
March
Woohoo Second Tri!
April
It's A Boy!!!
May
We have reached the halfway point!
June
Viability Day!
July
Hello Third Trimester!
August
36 Weeks and we are are having a baby next month!
September(I'm cheating and putting more than one pic)
My last weekly belly shot!
The morning I had Mark!
My Baby Boy is here!!!
October
Our first family Halloween!
November
So much to be thankful for this year!
December
New Year's Eve! Ending the Year with a bang!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OMG on my reading list this post came up with the pregnancy test picture and I thought you were announcing a new years BFP. LOL!
Best wishes and a happy 2011! :)
Love it! Your little man is so cute ans getting so big, what a blessing! Happy new year :)
....oh, and I also thought you were announcing a BFP lol
Lol Mrs KS and Shanny! Not yet but PP AF finally showed up a couple days ago so we are officially TTC #2!
LMAO...I agree with Mrs KS...I saw the picture and immediately thought the same thing.
I love your post!!
Post a Comment