Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

5 Month Letter!

Dear Mark,

Little man time is passing by entirely too fast I can't believe you are 5 months old today! You are such an amazing little boy and everyday I love you more and more even though I thought it was impossible to love you more than I do. You are rolling from tummy to back again and Daddy finally saw you do it 3 weeks ago! You haven't rolled back to belly yet but you seem so close, you get to your side and just can't make it over yet. We have been doing baby swim classes for 3 weeks now and you LOVE it and love being in the water, today you went under the water a few times and it doesn't seem to even phase you! We started eating some foods this month and so far you have had apples, avocados, apples with avocados, and butternut squash. Your favorite so far seems to be the apples with avocados which Daddy thinks is so gross sounding but you gobble it right up. You have been sleeping in your crib now for a month and I'm very pleased to say you set up your routine and now sleep through the night. You get a bath, then bottle and lastly bed, most nights you are asleep by 8 and sleep until 7 or 7:30 am.

Now on to your personality, you have the best smile in the whole world, I mean its the kind of smile that will melt hearts and make friends one day. Your laughter is the best sound in the universe, I can be stressed or having a terrible day and your laugh makes it all go away and nothing else matters for that moment. You giggle so much and you love to babble. You love your puppies and I must say they are pretty fond of you too, you love Jelly so much I think because she has long fur that you can grasp in your tiny hands and she lets you all the time. You are such a loving little man although you are starting to second guess strangers and don't always give them that million dollar smile unless me or Dad are smiling at you. You are starting to snuggle less these days, you just like snuggles when your sleepy or just waking up. Your favorite toys/activities is your monkey lovey(I'm worried there won't be much left of him after your done teething), your cement truck(you are pulling the button down yourself now) and your jumperoo(you could bounce in that thing forever it seems), I love watching you grow and learn so much Mark!

Love always and forever,
Momma

No comments: