I'm now officially in my first 2 week wait post baby! I didn't think I would be as nervous as I was the first time but surprisingly I am, although I won't be as sad if its a BFN as I was before Mark.
I'm excited and TTC'ing again and let me tell you it's been a while since I felt that! I'm 3dpo today so I might test on Valentine's Day which will be 12 dpo(I don't expect a BFP that early if at all really). We had decent timing, the two days before O so I know we have a shot I'm just expecting it to take a while like it did last time. I told Jason I think the hardest part about TTC'ing now is finding the time between having a baby and exhaustion lol.
Updates on Mark-We had our first baby swim class on wednesday and he LOVED it, I have pics on the 365 blog and Facebook. Jason finally got to see him roll from belly to back that same day. Mark is growing so fast, he is almost able to roll back to belly now he can push over to his side and then gets stuck there. We are going to be starting some foods soon. He has had rice cereal but isn't really a fan of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OOooo awesome! Good luck! I'm going to live vicariously through you, okay?! ;)
Post a Comment