I feel like I don't really have much to write here since I post pictures daily on Mark's blog and most of you follow that blog as well.
I guess I could say Mark has now tried apples, avocados and apples mixed with avocados and he LOVES LOVES LOVES the apples mixed with avocado. I could also tell you how my little bitty baby is becoming his own person slowly, he has such a personality already! He is slowly snuggling me less, just when he first wakes up or when he is tired and that makes me a little sad. He is starting to be more independent, he gets fussy with me sometimes at night and as soon as I put him in his crib he is happy with his mobile and puts himself to sleep which is great but makes me want to cry since he doesn't need me.
I'm 11 dpo today and temps are getting extremely low so I'm pretty sure AF is paying me a visit tomorrow or Tuesday. My poor DH is still telling me to stay positive and he bets that I'm wrong and that my temps are just wonky, I wish I could have his optimism but it's easier to lose the hope and just move to the next cycle. I don't feel the same pressure TTC this time, I mean I hope I'm fortunate enough to have another healthy pregnancy that results in a healthy baby but if God's plans are for us to just be a one child family that's fine too. I'm just so thankful to have Mark and to have been blessed with him. I guess I will update in a few days to let you know AF showed up.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment