Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, December 13, 2009

10 dpo....A day late

10 dpo brought me a temp drop(which stayed the same for 11 dpo), Im still decently above the coverline but know a huge temp drop should be here soon enough, Im expecting AF to show up monday(like mondays aren't bad enough).

My heart kinda broke a little yesterday morning. Jason insisted that I still take a test since I have so many internet cheapies(like 20). After I saw it was negative I told him but forgot it on the bathroom sink. He went in to take his shower and saw it and proceeded to try and find a line. He started twisting and turning every which way and squinting. He wanted to see a line so badly and it just breaks my heart that there wasn't one there. Im hoping 2010 works alot better for us then 2009 b/c I all I got was one line many times in 09.

3 comments:

Mrs KS said...

I'm sorry Samantha. I hope you get the BFP and healthy baby you deserve in 2010.

The Riesbergs said...

Sorry Sam!!! I hope it happens soon.

Shanny said...

I'm so sorry =(
I'm 10dpo today and have pretty much the same story. Its sad when we see the negative test and think 'well this is normal for me' but when the hubby checks it out and try to see it.... it really hurts...
GL in 2010, its time darn it!