Dear 2009
I'm gladly shoving you out the door b/c guess what you sucked. Many people I know beg to differ but you sucked the big one to me. I'm hoping that 2010 is the exact opposite of you and will be just as good at being a great year as you were at being a bad year. So don't let the dor hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Dear 2010,
I have high hope that you will outshine 2009 and make it wish that it never existed.
Maybe you can finally bring the baby Jason and I so desperately want(and if it does can we please keep and not have a rerun of 2008, its so been there done that).
I dont think that's too much to ask. Thanks for your cooperation on this matter.
P.S.
I'm also hoping that you will bring a baby to my internet buddy Shanny and her husband Jeff b/c they deserve it so much. I hope that another friend Katie has a healthy safe delivery in another month as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awww I'm sooooo touched! I was reading, and getting ready my comment in my head to say that I pretty much feel the same as you and then you touched my heart at the bottom.
You know I wish the same for you and Jason. I think 2010 will be OUR year, cause darn it, its time!
Post a Comment