Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What's almost as good as a BFP?





POSITVE OPK'S!!! Well at least in my book it is! I haven't actually caught O since January. February to June was annovulatory, then June O happened way early, July and August was both late, and of course October was early.

So at least this cycle I feel like we actually have a small shot since we have a notice and my good friend EWCM came back for a visit as well.

Now I wait for a temp rise.

4 comments:

Mrs KS said...

Yes! I LOVE that smiley face. Hoping for a Holiday BFP for you!

Shanny said...

oooh these are good in my book!
GL my dear, hope I get a very similar yet more exciting post in 2 weeks time =)

Mrs.Diff said...

Shanny I'm pulling for us to get early christmas presents this year in the form of two simple lines ala a BFP!

I think we both deserve after all we have been through!

Kathy said...

Good luck!! I'll pray for your Christmas BFP :-)