Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Late...

I hate being late, I hate people being late and I CANT stand AF being late.

Here I am temps have dropped super low and a BFN to confirm that I'm indeed not pregnant so the question is where are you AF? When I gave you packing orders for 9 months that was when I hoped to be pregnant but since the ute is empty I suggest you get your ass here ASAP.

I'm thinking with the new year I want to lose some weight before we start looking into IUI's. While I'm sure my weight isn't affecting my fertility I would feel better with losing some weight, I have put some weight on in the past year so I want to get back to my pre TTC weight.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

Gosh AF really is a witch! Not only does she insist on showing up everyfreakingsinglymonth but she shows up LATE, ughh! Sorry, hopw she shows up soon so you can move on.

By the way, I would definitely recommend IUI. It didn't work for me but there are so many girls that got lucky with it, trust me I know. I googled like crazy!