Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

First post of 2010....

So it seems fitting that my first post of the new year is about my first 2ww of the new year as well.

FF puts me at 4 dpo(I always doubt FF when I'm not using OPK's or my CBEFM), which means I O'ed CD 19 which is a one to two days early for me but if you have been watching my chart you will see I haven't O'ed that close since January/Feb of 09.

I'm not that excited about the prospect of a BFP only because the only days in that timeframe we hit were the day before O and the day after O. Im sure other people have had a BFP with that same schedule I just don't see it happening here.

I am excited at the prospect that I might start O'ing at my regular time again.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

The whole babydancing around O is so frustrating. Honestly I just think luck is the biggest factor. I think you have good chances since it was there before you O'd and the after is the just incase babydance. More surprising things have happened.

Hope your regular O time is back on track, IF and only IF you are not already knocked up. I'm crossing my fingers for you!