Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yet another update to spotting...

I'm mainly taking it easy and just laying around all yesterday evening and plan to do that all weekend. The spotting is still just internal, I have yet to wipe and see blood at this point. Last night when I applied my Crinone the applicator came out clean and when I checked this morning it was a little bit of brown. I took another HPT today and then line shows up instantly and is just as dark as the control line.

As of right now I'm really just thinking I have an irritated cervix and I know that today I am pregnant and love my baby.

This is the second most pregnant I have been, at 4 weeks 6 days we found out I had a chemical pregnancy and the tests were coming back negative. So it's a major comfort to still be seeing two lines now I just have to wait another week or two and see the babe's heartbeat and all will be well.