Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, January 17, 2010

OMG!!! BFP!!!



I feel so excited and scared at the same time. I can't believe I'm pregnant again, I'm really hoping and praying that third times the charm for us. I do know that today I'm pregnant and I love my baby. My edd according to O date is September 26 2010. Im on the fence about betas right now only b/c they were good the first time and bad the second time and the same out come for both. I'm already on baby aspirin and starting progesterone tonight so I just want to bask in the happiness for however long that lasts(Please god let it last until september).

P.S. I guess I get the award for ugliest BFP chart

5 comments:

Shanny said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!s
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, I'm sending buckets loaded with healthy growing sticky dust :)

I truly feel in my heart that this is it for you, and I have an ugly BFP chart to back me up lol
Honestly? If you feel like waiting to do betas and what not then do just that, you are already on your supplements no need to stress more. You deserve this, so come September you'll have your baby in your arms :)

Mrs.Diff said...

Shanny thanks so much! I'm saving a seat for you on PgAL you are so getting your sticky baby soon as well!

Shanny said...

Yeah, you better save that seat for me lol
I'm trying to come in right behind you =)

Mrs KS said...

I am so incredibly happy for you! :) H&H 9 months!!!

The Riesbergs said...

Holy BFP!!!! I'm super excited for you two and will continue to pray for growing baby and momma!!!