So here I am 13 dpo (which doesn't happen too often, it did happen last cycle when I started the soy isoflavones) and I'm waiting and I hate waiting.
First off my chart is a hot mess, one day is goes down and makes me think ok well on to the next cycle and the very next day it shoots back up leaving me perplexed and thinking well maybe not to the next cycle. I haven't tested for this reason its just highly unlikely that I am pregnant with the world's most ugly BFP chart.
I don't feel like AF is on her way but I really for sure don't feel pregnant. I feel just normal like in the waiting to O stage and its pretty clear I did indeed ovulate.
I guess if no AF tomorrow I will be testing(but I figure about 30 minutes after I post this she will show up).
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment