Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, January 22, 2010

Update to spotting...

It's a pinkish tint now and of course I'm even more nervous now. I call the Dr office even though they are closed so I can talk to the oncall person.The nurse calls me back. She has attitude from the get go, after I explain everything she proceeds to tell me well it could be a m/c or it could be normal and not to go to the ER if I get cramps or heavy bleeding b/c its not like they can do anything. I told her I took a HPT today and it was the darkest line of them all and her response was stop testing, it won't do you any good and most m/c the line will get darker before you have a m/c.

So now I'm nervous and pissed. FYI if the bleeding gets worse and cramping nurse be damned I'm going to the ER. I know they can't stop it but at least I will get facts there.

No comments: