Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

No News= Good News I guess

So I'm still feeling pretty much the same.

I feel exhausted mid-day, evening and heck I wake up tired but on the flip side of that I'm waking up at like 3 or 4 and not being able to go back to sleep even though my body is pretty much begging for it so I'm rarely up past 9 pm these days, I know I party hardcore huh lol.

The boobs are still sore on and off(I'm still paranoid so on the off days I normally break down and use a cheapie HPT, which is positive even if I have just drank a full 24 oz of water and went pee like 30 minutes prior). They are also feeling kinda heavy too.

The nausea is still come and go. When I wake up at like 3 or 4 I feel like I'm going to get sick but it normally subsides in 10 minutes or less. Water is the grossest thing ever and makes me gag like no other and I found out this past weekend eggs are no better on the gag reflex.

My face which under normal circumstances is almost always blemish and oil free is horrible right now. I can literally see oil on my hand when I wipe my face.I personally think this is where people get confused with a pregnancy glow, its oil not a glow.

So as you can see Pregnancy is not so glamorous but I wouldn't trade it for anything and feel so blessed with each day that passes and with each symptom I get.