So when we had our last m/c the Dr put me on progesterone supplements as soon as I got a BFP. So sunday I started using my Crinone. For those of you not familar with Crinone, its a progesterone gel that is injected into the vagina and leaves a "wonderful cottage cheese like" substance behind. So I have to clean it out every other day or so.
Well last night I was "cleaning" and some of the crinone clumps that came out were tinged with brown. Of course I start thinking great I'm spotting and spotting has never been good news for me. So I break down in tears to Jason(lucky guy gets to deal with panicky hormonal me lol), he tries his best to comfort me and relax me.
Upon further inspection no blood in my cervical fluid and none when I wipe.
Google was so my friend last night. According to google it happens alot with Crinone users so this is most likely normal. I had no cramps yesterday and I took another HPT this morning the line is just about as dark if not as dark as the control line. So I guess all is well currently.
P.S. This is my 100th blog post! Yay me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats on you 100th post!
From what I know all progesterone suppositories have the reputation of causing some spotting here and there in some women. It irritates the cervix or something, I think you are good. :)
Oh dear!!!! I hope you are feeling better about this. Praying like a mofo for you.
Post a Comment