I'm the crazy lady that complains about not having any symptoms. I think I would feel slightly reassured if I had some symptoms. I keep having here and there mild/light cramping and a lower back ache. Which I know cramping is totally normal without spotting in early pregnancy, its the back pain thats bothering me more. With both other pregnancies I had back pain and we all know how both of those ended.
I also assumed that taking progesterone would amp up symptoms and boost my temp even higher(yes I can't stop temping, its like an addiction lol). My temp is a little higher but not much and nope no symptoms really. My lines on my HPT have been the same color for 3 days now(I thought it was lighter this morning at first). They are faint lines but by no means dark. I'm just so scared of another chemical pregnancy at this point, I think if and when I reach Sunday still getting positive tests I will relax some.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh honey its hard not to stress but you have to try to! As much as you can anyway. Sensing loads of sticky vibes!
Post a Comment