
How Far Along? 6 Weeks today!
Total Weight gain/loss: None but the bloat is WAY out of control.
Maternity Clothing? Nope
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Sleep: Waking up once or twice a night to pee and more if I drink anything before bed and waking up at 5 and not being able to go back to sleep
Best Moment This Week: Hearing so many people praying for our baby's safety.
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Chinese this week(which I so hate normally)and Ice Cream(Sweets)
Gender: I'm still thinking Girl so far
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 33/34 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss: Sleeping past 5 AM
What I Look Forward To: Seeing a heartbeat next week(although it should start this week)
Milestones: Feeling some pregnancy symptoms this week.
This Week Baby is the size of: A Sweetpea!



3 comments:
What day is your ultrasound next week? I want to be praying for you that day.
I'm actually calling tomorrow to make it. I wanted to wait until I got to 6 weeks to make it and I got too busy with errands today and called right after they closed today so I will let you know tomorrow!
oooh can't wait to read the update on your ultrasound!!!!
I'm laughing at your cravings for Chinese when you normally hate it, pregnancy will make you the craziest things lol
Post a Comment