Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Alot on my mind...

Like the title says I have had alot on my mind recently. Our second EDD is this weekend on the 18th and then the 19th/20th was when I had to go to the ER with my first m/c. Im expecting it to get worse as the days approach and don't know how I will really feel considering I will be grieving what should have been an exciting time and remembering what started this heartwrenching road of loss.


On the TTC front I started using OPK's on CD 6 just in case O came early again and nothing not even a shadow of a line really so I'm guessing last cycle was a fluke and my body will O around CD 20. So keeping my fingers crossed this cycle works and if it does we would have a late April due date around our 2 year anniversary and I personally can't think of a better present.

1 comment:

The Riesbergs said...

I hope so too!!! That would be a perfect present. I'm praying