So today is our EDD for baby # 2. I'm kinda at a loss for words. It seems easier than the first EDD and maybe because Im more remembering the events that happened last year at this time.
Yesterday was a year since my first OB appt and the one and only time we got to see our baby. Tomorrow marks a year since we went to the ER and the m/c started. Its just so weird to think of how different life would be if either one of these events would have turned out differently.
Im honestly a bit sad about these things but Im actually in a good place and know that their is a reason that is turned out like this and that's enough for me now and most likely we wouldn't have went and adopted both of our puppies if we were expecting and just had a baby and now I can't imagine life without them either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
These milestones are so sad and tough to go through, I'm sorry =(
((hugs))
Post a Comment