Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Comparing Past Charts

Of course since Im obsessing over if I ovulated or not, I went to Fertility Friend and started comparing all my past charts pinpointing at O and comparing past post-O temps.The purple line is my current cycle.



This is January's cycle and the temps match up at first and then differ but it's enough to make me think it may have happened.



This is December's chart. This cycle's temp are lower post-O but still higher than the pre-O.



This is November's cycle. The temps are really similar and further supports that maybe I O'd crazy early.



This is my cycle from October(and my one and only BFP chart) and the post-O temps are super similar.


I'm really thinking O might have happened way early this cycle and if it did I'm already halfway through the 2ww. If you look at every cycle except December O happens about the same temp too.

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Oooh I'll join you in the obsessively staring at your chart day! I mean I do need to practice for next month don't I? hee hee

I think it looks promising!!! ::keeping my fingers crossed::

Shanny said...

Oh I forgot to add: I'm a pee pusher so... when are you POAS, when are you POAS??

Mrs.Diff said...

I may just use a cheapie test on friday.

My temp dropped alot today though. If I did O early AF would be do friday/saturday.