So this isn't the greatest picture but the bottom OPK is from CD 10 and was almost positive and the top is from CD 11 and the LH line is almost completely gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the madness of our TTCAL journey. Its a long winding road filled with many laughs, tears, questions, and TONS of waiting. Enjoy the craziness of the making and baking of our little monkey and the crazy thing called motherhood that follows!
2 comments:
I don't think it's positive yet. I had the exact same thing happen when I had my last three annovulated cycles. I really didn't want to type that, but can you ask for clomid or femara?
Our dr doesn't want to think of that yet since I haven't had any issue with ovulating except last cycle.
My temp stayed the same this morning and actually is looking really similar to my other post-O temps. So im thinking I may have just missed my window for OPK testing.
Post a Comment