Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

I give up trying to figure it out...

My CBEFM has been giving me highs since I started testing on CD 9, Im now CD 18. All my OPK's have been negative since CD 10(I didn't get to test CD 9). My temps have been rising a little every day since CD 9 with just one little dip yesterday. I personally dont think there is any way I O'd on CD 9 b/c thats early for alot of people and way early for me and of course I would happen to have bad timing then as well. Im just praying ovulation happens and that I dont have another annovulatory cycle. The link to my chart is at the top of the page if you would like to give me some feedback.

4 comments:

The Riesbergs said...

WoW! I don't know what to tell ya. I would say that it looks like you ovulated, but if you haven't gotten a + opk then maybe you haven't. Sorry I'm not much help for ya. I'm praying that you dont have another wacky cycle.

Mrs.Diff said...

Im starting to wonder if maybe I won't get a + OPK on the kind Im using and that is messing it up.

The Riesbergs said...

Could be, what's the brand that you are using?

Mrs.Diff said...

Im using internet cheapies from early-pregnancytests. I figured I would use the CBE digitals when it looked close to a positive.