Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, March 7, 2010

11 Weeks!

Photobucket

How Far Along? 11 Weeks today!
Total Weight gain/loss: I'm down a pound
Maternity Clothing? I'm thinking I will be there very soon.
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Sleep: is fabulous
Best Moment This Week: Hearing Baby Diff's heartbeat and we may have figured out a way for me to be a stay at home mom(at least for a while)
Movement: None that I can feel
Food Cravings: Cheese is making its way back to a favorite
Gender: I'm still thinking Girl like 75%
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 28/29 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss: I'm not really missing anything right now.
What I Look Forward To:Seeing if the stay at home mom thing will pan out
Milestones:Hearing Baby Diff's heartbeat on a doppler!
This week baby is the size of: A Lime!

2 comments:

Mrs KS said...

Thumbs up!!! :)

Shanny said...

You are getting there!! woohoo!