Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, March 14, 2010

12 Weeks!!!

Photobucket

How Far Along? 12 Weeks today!
Total Weight gain/loss: No clue I didn't weigh myself this morning.
Maternity Clothing? I predict I will be there very soon, my jeans don't fit comfortably by the end of the day.
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Sleep: is fabulous and I can't get enough
Best Moment This Week: Ordering the Doppler for home
Movement: None that I can feel
Food Cravings: I want Hamburgers, like the kind you make on a grill so bad
Gender: I'm still thinking Girl like 75%
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 27/28 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss: I'm not really missing anything right now.
What I Look Forward To:Getting the doppler in the mail.
Milestones: Entering the last full week of First Tri! Crazy!
This week baby is the size of: A Plum!

No comments: