Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back from the Dr.

We went to the Dr and I have lost a pound since my last visit. The best part of the whole appt, We got to hear the heartbeat!!! A nice strong heartbeat in the 170's. It took a few minutes to hear it but we found it. The baby was hanging out near an artery so it was hard to hear it over mine but we got to hear it for a minute in between my heartbeats and then the baby moved and we couldn't pick it back up.

After discussing everything with the Dr. we decided to pass on the NT scan only b/c our insurance won't cover it and we figured it would be better to save that money for other things. The Dr. feels comfortable with that and wants to see me back in 3 weeks at the end of first tri. I still can't believe only 3 more weeks in first tri!

3 comments:

Mrs KS said...

Yay! Are you guys getting a doppler for at home? I was obsessed with mine!

Mrs.Diff said...

I don't want to get obsessed and I'm starting to feel more comfortable so we aren't getting one for now.

Shanny said...

Yay for 170, that's awesome!!!