Dreams. My dreams have been so vivid since getting pregnant.Of course I had dreams pre-pregnancy but my dreams now feel so real and are so vivid. Most of them don't bother me even though so of them are bad dreams because most of them have nothing to do with pregnancy. I have now had 3 dreams that involved pregnancy.
The first dream I was pregnant with a baby girl and shopping and getting ready for her arrival. It was a nice dream.
The second dream I had given birth to a baby boy. My god he was so beautiful and I was so sad when I woke because I didn't want to leave him. I know, crazy hormones made me sad that I left my dream baby.
The third one happened last night and was the worst dream possible. I dreamed I was having a miscarriage and that I took a digital test and instead of saying Pregnant/Not Pregnant it said my beta numbers were 200 and that they were supposed to be 500. I was so upset when I woke up because it just felt so real, I wanted reassurance and almost POAS but I calmed myself down by reminded myself of that beautiful baby heartbeat that we heard on tuesday and that everything was fine and a dream can't change that.
I really really hope that I don't have anymore dreams like that.Morning Sickness is looking like it was a one time thing which is A-ok with me but now I'm getting some pain(it's not horrible) that comes and goes at the bottom of my stomach/top of my pubic line which I'm guessing is growing ute pains(at least I hope).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Those Damn Hormones!!! ;)
Oh my, these don't sound like fun! I had one that I was being told by the Dr that one of my twins vanished and I'll tell you this: I HATED that dream =(
Luckily for us they are not real, as vivid as they seem..
I'm so glad we have each other during this crazy time Shanny! We can keep reminding each other to stay calm lol.
Post a Comment