Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I know I said I wouldn't...

I was so sure that I didn't want to get a doppler b/c I figured I would be obsessed and didn't want to spend money that we could save. After alot of talking and debating the Pros/Cons with Jason we decided if I sold my CBEFM that I could use that money to get a doppler, its like trading one baby thing for another.

I figured that was reasonable considering the CBEFM didn't really help us since my cycles went all crazy and I was using OPK's instead so the CBEFM has just been sitting in my drawer since July not being used. For the record the CBEFM and OPK's didn't get used the cycle I got a BFP, go figure that one lol, the only thing that was different was I used the Soy Isoflavone(2nd cycle using them) which is supposed to mimic Clomid(I did ovulate a couple days earlier).

So I sold it and I just ordered the Sonoline B with a 3 mhz probe on Amazon and I'm unbelievably excited for it to get shipped and to get here. I feel like I haven't heard our little ones heartbeat for so long and can't wait to look for it, I have a feeling this will be a daily thing until movement starts lol. I'm so sure that this will help with the anxiety between appointments too.

1 comment:

Mrs KS said...

I would have died without my doppler. I seriously used that thing up until the very end. Best $100 I ever spent!