WOOHOO!!! I'm finally in the second trimester!! I wondered if I would ever get there and now I am and it feels like a huge milestone and the babe is 1/3 of the way done. It seems insane that 1/3 of the journey is already over.
Other news I had a Dr. Appt yesterday and it went well, I'm down a total of 10 pounds which I expect will start changing eventually. The baby was super active yesterday(not that I can feel it yet), when the Dr was trying to use the doppler the baby kept kicking it(says the Dr.) and kept squirming away from it. We did get to hear the heartbeat after about 3 minutes of playing this game and it was 157, so its starting to slow down and regulate. My next appt is in 3 weeks and then 2 weeks after that I should have the big u/s. I can't believe in about 5 weeks we will know if we are having a daughter or a son!
That's all for now!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay that is such an awesome milestone! I also love the new blog layout! :)
Post a Comment